Things To Know About Electro Hypersensitivity

Electro Hypersensitivity

With advancements in technology happening at an alarming rate these days, a lot of people are finding themselves sensitive to  the electromagnetic fields as well as radiations that can be found in all aspects of our lives. Even our homes are subject to the electromagnetic radiations thanks to Wi-Fi and wireless connections  that can be made by the devices that we use.

Electro hypersensitivity is something that is increasingly becoming common these days  and is the allergy that results from overexposure to the electromagnetic fields. For you to be electrohypersensitive, you must be in contact  with high EMF radiation levels which can be found in many different things  that we use on a daily basis.

There are some people who are more sensitive than others, so it is not a case of  worrying about having items that emit electromagnetic radiations in our homes. Instead, it has more to do with recognizing the electrohypersensitivity symptoms and being aware that this could be the factor causing those symptoms.

There are ionizing and non-ionizing causes to symptoms of electro hypersensitivity.  The non-ionizing causes include things such as microwave ovens, computers, Bluetooth devices, mobile phones and tablets, Wi-Fi, power lines, house energy meters and MRI scan machines. The ionizing causes include things such as UV lights and X-ray machines.

The common symptoms associated with electro hypersensitivity include headache, lack of concentration, sleep disturbances,  tiredness and fatigue, dizziness, changes in memory,  irritability, nausea, just to mention a few. When  you experience any of these symptoms and suspect that it is because of electromagnetic fields, it is important to get treatment.

Instead of worrying about EMFs, it is good to be aware of  your exposure to them on a daily basis.  A doctor  may recommend a plan of action that can help eliminate this for you.

For more information on electro hypersensitiviy, visit our website at