1. I'm pretty sure my bare tushy is going to suffer some weird side effects from burning it so often on my dark leather seats in my black car as I only wear skirts and it's in the triple digits. Ouch.
2. Movie Mondays are a brilliant idea. (Well done Renee!)
3. I wear an excessive amount of fuchsia and its all over Manic Trout as a brand....but yet I hardly design any actual jewelry with it.
4. Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
5. If you are outside all day during the summer in the south, you will most likely sweat so much that you need sunblock for wet faces. As in: sweat will be on your skin all. day. long.
6. Being outside in the extreme humidity and heat makes my feet and ankles swell.
7. I find serial killers fascinating. I don't think I'm in the minority on this one either.
8. All movie theaters should serve food and have table service.
9. At this point everything that Wes Anderson touches is amazing.
10. It's HOT in Texas. Had to say it.